Prairie Hill Inn is the perfect base for exciting hunting and fishing expedtions. It is located in east central North Dakota in the heart of fantastic prairie and pothole country. Opportunities abound for outdoor activities:
- Waterfowl Hunting - 100s of marshes within a very short drive.
- Deer - lots of huntable land especially for bow hunters.
- Upland game - Sharptail grouse, partridge and pheasants.
- Stump Lake and Devils Lake within an hour away.
- Snowmobiling getaways.
- Just a relaxing weekend getaway in the country.
The Inn has three bedrooms, living room with glass-front firestove and full kitchen and laundry. Plenty of lawn furniture, picnic table and BBQ grills are available.
The Inn is located 90 miles northwest of Fargo, North Dakota and an hours drive from Devil's Lake. Rent Prairie Hill Inn for your next duck, goose, upland game, deer hunting, fishing adventure, or to just relax and explore the Magic of the Prairie!